Not only are UML models extremely helpful when developing software, applications, or websites, but these models are often quite impressive. And they deserve to be shared!
The last few days, we’ve been highlighting some of your public models over on Twitter.
Check out these 5 models!
1. An impressive class diagram from the.yivo:
2. Jasperreichardt‘s awesome class diagram of a server:
3. We were astonished by all the associations in this class diagram by setmoya:
4. One of esraa elsayed‘s use case diagrams for a clinic:
5. Littlinker’s uses dependencies very well in class diagram divided into two packages:
Was your project featured? We’d love to hear from you!
Or have an impressive public model that you want to be featured? Let us know!
Stay tuned for more amazing models!