– You can now export your model documentation as PDF (experimental feature).
– Sharing has been improved to allow you to send multiple emails and adding a custom message (real time collaboration coming soon).
– The SVG export has been updated to show static elements, attributes multiplicity and comments.
– Adding shortcuts to quickly create elements (‘c’ for class, ‘i’ for interface, …).
– Adding WYSIWYG editor for comments on model elements.
– The attributes multiplicity now correctly works.
– Fix a bug that made impossible to redo the creation of an association after several commands.
– Special characters are now correctly escaped in SVG files.
Stay tuned on the community page for any advice, request or bug.