- A first version of the activity diagram is added
- A new protocol of communication between the client and the server has been released. We gave up websockets.
- New toolbar design.
- Buttons to align or distribute graphical elements has been added.
- A project can now have tags (this will used in the future for searching public projects).
- The chat box is now available for single user and is now called ‘discussion panel’. You can take notes and browse the chat history.
- Added a ‘pause’ mode when you’re inactive for a while on a project
- The combo boxes in the packages are now correctly displayed
- Fixed a bug in the collaborative mode that caused connection failures
- Impossible to specify return types for some of the operations in the classes. It occurs after attribute’s type deletion.
- On Windows+Chrome, using the browser zoom (ctrl + scroll wheel) causes errors when creating elements. Working hard on it
To report a bug or post your feedback, visit our UserVoice support area.