ChangeLog November 1st 2013
- Collaborative mode is now available:
- A “share settings” dialog box has been added to manage collaborators you share with (more permissions will be added later).
- A chat box has been added allowing you to chat with the other collaborators who are currently viewing the model.
- There’s a new panel in the header to display the connected collaborators.
- A zoom tool has been added to the toolbar.
- Icons for attributes and operations have changed.
- You can now specify the multiplicity of return types and operation parameters.
- The shortcut list has been updated.
- Scrolling in property panel and project explorer doesn’t scroll the title anymore.
- Fixed bug that prevented to open some projects in Firefox 24.
- Slow network connections can cause troubles (mainly in collaborative mode).