Very quick start
It’s some kind of joke. There’s almost nothing to do for a quick start if you’d like to collaborate on a model. We wanted to create a friendly experience, as easy as a Google doc.
Click the share button in any diagram and add the emails of your collaborators. You’re done!
- Sign in
- Create a project or open an existing project from the project explorer
- Open the Share settings from the Tool menu or with a right-click on the diagram zone
- Before you invite people, you must confirm your email address. Just click the link in the email you received when you signed up or ask for a new confirmation email.
- After you confirmed your email address, (re)open the share settings and enter the email addresses you want to share with. The people you invite receive an email with a link leading to the editable model. In their Project explorer, the new shared project appears in the Shared projects section.
- When more than one user open a shared project and start collaborating, a popup confirms you all enter the collaborative mode..
- If you’ve been shared a project, you can reshare it and revoke invited users. Notice you can not revoke the project owner.
If you encounter any problem with the real-time collaboration, drop us an email at email@example.com. We spend 24 hours to grow your love with online modeling.