We’re hard at work on some new UML modeling features for GenMyModel. For now, here are some of the things we’ve been reading and watching this week to lead you into the weekend.
What We’re Reading
1. An article by team member Tom is featured on the Modeling Languages Blog: UML modeling in the cloud with GenMyModel
2. Ever wonder how Airbnb got its start? Check out Airbnb: The Growth Story You Didn’t Know
3. Discover a new way to get kids to learn about coding: Code.org Launches Code Studio, A Toolset And Curriculum For Teaching Kids Programming
4. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to create your own framework? Take a look at Rolling Your Own Framework
What We’re Watching
1. Like most of the world, we couldn’t help but watch some of the Apple Keynote.
2. It’s hard to believe some teenagers and children have never seen the classic Nintendo console (I, for one, grew up playing on it). Take a break and watch Teens React to Nintendo (NES).
What have you been reading and watching this week?